How to get a temporary IST wireless network access account?
Sobre este conteúdo de ajuda
Este conteúdo destina-se a
com o(s) objetivo(s) de
- Describe what is required to obtain a temporary IST wireless access account for visitors, meetings, or conferences.
descrito pelas palavras-chave
E é sobre
Serviço de redes e conetividade
Tipologia → Rede sem fios
SI provides temporary wireless network access accounts (usually for less than 7 days), usually intended for visitors, meetings or conferences.
For this purpose, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours in advance, with the following data:
- name and email of the person responsible for the account, who must be a professor, researcher or IST official;
- telephone or telephone extension of the IST teacher, official or researcher;
- period of time intended for the use of the account;
- acronym that can be used as a user name;
- and preferably an address of a web page, which describes the initiative or project in which the use of the temporary account fits.
The author of the request will receive, by mail, a set of instructions to access the account, which should be given to the visitor(s).
The use of the wireless network for these users will be done from the tecnico-guest.
Este conteúdo não ajudou na resolução do meu problema.
Contacte-nos... nós resolvemos!